Hello! I am Zeffrey Johnson, CEO of Sunrise Monetary Solutions, LLC. We provide insurance for individuals and businesses and work hard to deliver a quality service product, through a reputable company and at a reasonable cost.
Why I do what I do:
I work hard for my family. I have a lovely wife Regina and three beautiful kids that mean the world to me. At one point in my life, it was pretty safe to assume that if it was Monday morning that I had a suitcase following me as I walked through the airport on my next engagement. With the birth of my first child, I knew that I had to make a change and it would not be easy. No more plane hopping, getting to my next destination. I would need to be home and that was where the concept for Sunrise Monetary Solutions, LLC and affiliated business QwikiTAX, LLC was formed.
My work history:
Starting in 2001, I have worked with various CPA firms as an auditor including 2 and a half years of Big 4 experience. Since 2006, I have worked as a consultant with some of the largest employers in the Greater Kansas City metro and Topeka. I have specialized in Internal Controls, Sarbanes Oxley testing and IT control reviews. I have attained the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designations in addition to being licensed in the State of Missouri and Kansas to sell Life, Accident, Health, Property and Casualty insurance.
I have performed work for the following in various capacities throughout my career:
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Justice
- National Science Foundation
- Security Benefit
- Federal Home Loan Bank – Topeka
- Honeywell FM&T
- YRCW Inc.
- Fidelity National Financial
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
- Kansas Racing & Gaming Commission
- State of Missouri – Division of Professional Registration
- Protection 1
- Gold Bank (now part of M&I Bank)
- Midland Loan Services
- Don Bosco Center
As you can tell, I have had a long distinguished career doing many different things. One thing you don’t see is my long work history doing insurance. Crazy right! Well, I have plenty of experience in the financial industry. I enjoyed working with people on their personal finances so much that I have now concentrate all of my time to tax preparation and selling insurance products. I have not been disappointed one bit and really enjoy helping people everyday . Let me help you. Visit during office hours, call or click for an appointment today!
Our office is located on the first floor of the VFW building at 406 West 34th Street, Kansas City, Missouri 64111
My Promise to You:
We will work hard to solve all your financial needs, even when you didn’t think you needed any help. We put our expertise to work for you and always strive to maintain our three objectives.
- Professional: Especially when looking for insurance, we realize that customers care about how their money is spent and would prefer quality service but not at the expense of a professional demeanor. I am licensed in Missouri, Kansas, Iowa and Michigan. I also have an Accounting degree and over 15 years of experience in dealing with a multitude of financial issues. I represent several top rated insurance agencies to provide you a variety of options to choose from.
- Accurate: When providing protection protection for your family or business, accuracy is key to providing coverage when it is needed.
- Fast: I work very hard to make sure your quotes are delivered as soon conveniently possible, without sacrificing accuracy and/or professionalism. Every insurance quote differs, so we do not cut corners to fit a schedule and we make sure you know where we are in the process at every step of the way.
I strive to win your business every time we meet and I look forward to working with you soon!